PLEASE NOTE, MANY OF OUR COLOURS HAVE NOW BEEN UPDATED. IF YOU REQUIRE ONE OF OUR OLD RECIPES PLEASE LET ME KNOW, AS WE CAN MAKE TO ORDER.
A polyurethane Leather Colourant, which is tough, durable and flexible.
Superb filling and levelness.
Vibrant solid colours.
Apply by sponge or spray.
Bespoke colours are available upon request.
This product is not suitable for Suede and Nubuck.
Correct preparation and a topcoat may be required.
We recommend using the following process, to re-colour a leather sofa or car interior.
- Norsol Leather Cleaner (to remove dirt).
- Norsol Solvent Cleaner (to remove grease and residue).
- Norsol Leather Primer (for adhesion).
- Norsol Leather Colourant.
- Norsol Leather Topcoat (available in gloss, satin and matt).
Because monitor contrasts vary, please use colours as a guide.
Please contact us if unsure how to use this product.
Previously sold colours, are still available upon request.