Colour change system for small leather items e.g. bag/shoes/belts etc.
Polyurethane Leather Colourant
Designed to recolour / restore leather colour
Tough, durable, flexible
Apply by sponge, brush or spray
Please contact for bespoke colours
Not suitable for Suede, Nubuck
For use on sealed leather only!
A waterproof coating may be required, dependant on project.
- 100ml Norsol Leather Cleaner
- 100ml Norsol Solvent Leather Cleaner
- 100ml Norsol Leather Primer
- 100ml Norsol Leather Colourant
- 100ml Norsol Leather Topcoat
- 10ml Norsol X-Linker
- Applicator brushes
- Firstly using a lint free cloth, work in Norsol Leather Cleaner (to remove all dirt) Allow to dry completely.
- Next using a lint free cloth, work in Norsol Solvent Leather Cleaner (to remove all grease and residue) This step is vitally important, any of the leather not totally cleaned could affect your adhesion.
- With a lint free cloth or sponge, apply Norsol Leather Primer. Make sure to work this into the leather and into every crease and crevice. Allow to dry.
- Using a spray gun (or brush, sponge, roller) evenly apply 2 coats of Norsol leather Colourant, make sure leather is touch dry before applying second coat. Allow a couple of hours for final colourant coat to completely dry.
- Mix Norsol X-linker and Norsol Topcoat, once mixed must be used within 2-3 hours.
- Using a spray gun (or brush, sponge, roller) evenly apply Norsol Topcoat/X-linker. Allow to dry over night before use.
SLIGHT COLOUR VARIATION IS POSSIBLE AS MONITOR / TABLET / MOBILE COLOUR CONTRASTS VARY
It may not be possible to go from a dark colour to a light colour
Please contact us if you have any questions