Polyurethane pigment colourants for leather upholstery.
Tough, durable and flexible.
Superb filling and levelness.
Vibrant solid colours.
Colours can be mixed to create bespoke tones
Apply by sponge or airbrush.
This product is not suitable for Suede and Nubuck.
Correct preparation and a topcoat may be required.
We recommend using the following process, to re-colour a leather sofa or car interior.
- Norsol Leather Cleaner (to remove dirt).
- Norsol Solvent Cleaner (to remove grease and residue).
- Norsol Leather Primer (for adhesion).
- Norsol Leather Colourant.
- Norsol Leather Topcoat (available in gloss, satin and matt).
As monitor contrasts vary, use colours as a guide only.
Please contact us if unsure how to use this product.