A polyurethane Leather Colourant for renovators
Base colours can be mixed to create bespoke colours
Tough, durable and flexible.
Superb filling and levelness.
Vibrant solid colours.
Apply by sponge or spray.
This product is not suitable for Suede and Nubuck.
Correct preparation and a topcoat may be required.
We recommend using the following process, to re-colour a leather sofa or car interior.
- Norsol Leather Cleaner (to remove dirt).
- Norsol Solvent Cleaner (to remove grease and residue).
- Norsol Leather Primer (for adhesion).
- Norsol Leather Colourant.
- Norsol Leather Topcoat (available in gloss, satin and matt).
Because monitor contrasts vary, please use colours as a guide.
Please contact us if unsure how to use this product.